Lunchboxes. The constant challenge of parents around the world. How to keep your kids lunch boxes (and your own lunch boxes!) delicious and healthy. I’ll continue to add links to this page each time I post a recipe that is suitable for tucking in a lunchbox to make it that little bit more interesting and tasty.
- Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach Frittatas : these frittatas freeze really well. Simply place in a container or snap-lock bag and freeze until needed. I often pop them in my kids lunch boxes frozen and they defrost perfectly in time for lunch.
- Jam Buttons: delicious little old-fashioned biscuits
- Happy Crackers : replace processed crackers with your own homemade healthy, delicious crackers
- Zucchini Quiche: this quiche freezes really well. Simply place in a container or snap-lock bag and freeze until needed. I often pop them in my kids lunch boxes frozen and they defrost perfectly in time for lunch.
- Chocolate Magic Bean Cake: delicious and nutritious, great for the lunchbox, afternoon tea or a birthday party
- Sausage Rolls: Healthy, homemade sausage rolls packed with veggies
- Wholemeal Fruit Bread: Great fresh or toasted for breakfast or a snack. I slice and freeze mine so that it is quick and easy to toast a slice when needed.
- Garlic, Herb & Cheese Bread: Delicious warm from the oven or in lunch boxes the next day